Some pages of interest on the XCF
- The XCF Smalltalk Archive, an extremeley
popular page maintained by Craig Latta.
- Byte Bears will help you determine
the class schedule best suiting your needs. Still in
- Firestorm, a game that's gaining popularity
all over the world.
- The GIMP, the XCF's flagship project.
- PRCS, the Project Revision Control System.
- The XCF Code Repository is not yet ready for a
public release, but we felt it was worth a mention here.
- Quotes from various XCF members.
- The clue server, Yarsolav's first XCF
hack. Somewhat disconcerting,
but a clever sattire of the MIT
postcard server. Hardly worth using. It's probably not even
ready for release. He spent 3 hours on it.
- The XCF Suck Pages, brought to you by the XCF Suck
Consortium, and generated automatically by macros.